Brendan O’Connor | Bungalower| April 23, 2018
Catalyst Spaces’ has announced the eight participating start-ups for the spring cohort of their advanced technology accelerator, VentureScaleUp (Website).
This is the fifth cohort of the program which provides mentorship and inspiration to participating organizations with a network of professional role models, investors, and seasoned entrepreneurs.
The 12-week spring cohort launched on April 16 at Catalyst Spaces coworking in Downtown Orlando. Participating start-ups include:
- Alertgy – a Melbourne medical device startup developing a noninvasive continuous
glucose monitoring wristband for diabetes management.
- FindUpon – an Orlando product search engine startup connecting to thousands of data
sources and comparing millions of listings and finding the best deals in seconds.
- Fleat Network – an Orlando delivery tech startup providing a mobility-as-a-service
solution allowing food retailers to expand with networks of intelligent mobile storefronts.
- Gifted Glove is an Orlando marketplace startup developing a hyper-local platform for
buyers and sellers of used youth sports equipment.
- Lucerna Studios is an Orlando edtech startup developing virtual reality game
educational resources for homeschool teachers.
- Omnimodal is an Orlando transportation startup enabling public transit agencies to grow
ridership and increase rider satisfaction using real-time data.
- Pangian is an Orlando employment startup developing a digital platform that connects
companies with remote and travel job seekers.
- QuickrCare is an Orlando healthcare services startup developing a platform that
enables lower wait times and better patient management at urgent care centers.
View original story here.